Tags: wastewater discharge permit
The owner of a quarry in York Hill, Connecticut may soon be able to discharge wastewater into a nearby waterway. York Hill Trap Rock Quarry Co. is seeking a wastewater discharge permit that would allow the quarry to discharge stormwater runoff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views