Tags: wastewater discharge permit
The owner of a quarry in York Hill, Connecticut may soon be able to discharge wastewater into a nearby waterway. York Hill Trap Rock Quarry Co. is seeking a wastewater discharge permit that would allow the quarry to discharge stormwater runoff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views