Tags: wastewater discharge permit
The owner of a quarry in York Hill, Connecticut may soon be able to discharge wastewater into a nearby waterway. York Hill Trap Rock Quarry Co. is seeking a wastewater discharge permit that would allow the quarry to discharge stormwater runoff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry293 Views