Tags: water filtration
Members of several local Rotary Clubs--a group of people providing humanitarian services--have joined together to provide residents in the rural mountain areas of northern Nicaragua with a filtration system that uses sand and gravel to produce clean water, according to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan311 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views