Tags: water infrastructure
The Senate on Thursday passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure bill, The Hill reports. The bill, known as the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA), authorizes funding for water infrastructure projects. The House voted to pass the measure earlier this ...
The House has passed its version of a bill that reauthorizes federal waterways spending for the first time since 2007, our sister site, Better Roads, reports. The bill, H.R. 3080, is an $8.2 billion measure that will authorizes work to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views