Tags: water infrastructure
The Senate on Thursday passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure bill, The Hill reports. The bill, known as the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA), authorizes funding for water infrastructure projects. The House voted to pass the measure earlier this ...
The House has passed its version of a bill that reauthorizes federal waterways spending for the first time since 2007, our sister site, Better Roads, reports. The bill, H.R. 3080, is an $8.2 billion measure that will authorizes work to begin ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views