Tags: water permit
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has proposed a rule that defines what waters are protected under the Clean Water Act. This new rule is likely to affect most operations throughout the U.S. A new definition According to the EPA, the new rule ...
Following Dufferin Aggregate’s request in April for a water-taking permit for its Paris gravel pit, the Brant City Council has unanimously approved to the provincial environmental registry a report that Director of Water Alex Davidson drafted, according to Paris Star. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views