Tags: water projects reauthorization
President Barack Obama signed the $12.3 billion Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) into law on Tuesday, marking the first water projects reauthorization in seven years, Politico reports. The House and Senate both passed the bill last month. The legislation cuts ...
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure reauthorization bill on Tuesday, The Hill reports. The conference version of the bill, dubbed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014, would authorize funding for waterway projects, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views