Tags: water quality certification
The North Carolina Division of Water Quality on Wednesday approved the water quality certification for a proposed rock quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina, WITN reported. Martin Marietta has proposed the 1,600-acre limestone quarry be located off Welbourn Road near Vanceboro. Some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1064 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April653 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views