Tags: water quality certification
The North Carolina Division of Water Quality on Wednesday approved the water quality certification for a proposed rock quarry in Beaufort County, North Carolina, WITN reported. Martin Marietta has proposed the 1,600-acre limestone quarry be located off Welbourn Road near Vanceboro. Some ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger405 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views