Tags: Water Resources and Environment Subcommittee Chairman Bob Gibbs (R-Ohio)
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ensures long-term funding stability ...
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and the Committee’s Ranking Member Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.) introduced H.R. 2018, the “Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011,” to the House. Water Resources and Environment Subcommittee Chairman Bob Gibbs (R-Ohio) and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views