Tags: Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced Thursday its approval of the House passing the new water infrastructure bill. The House passed the measure -- the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) -- last Wednesday with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views