Tags: Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced Thursday its approval of the House passing the new water infrastructure bill. The House passed the measure -- the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) -- last Wednesday with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person925 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views