Tags: Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced Thursday its approval of the House passing the new water infrastructure bill. The House passed the measure -- the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) -- last Wednesday with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views