Tags: Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced Thursday its approval of the House passing the new water infrastructure bill. The House passed the measure -- the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) -- last Wednesday with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle423 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew177 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views