Tags: Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) announced Thursday its approval of the House passing the new water infrastructure bill. The House passed the measure -- the Water Resources Reform & Development Act of 2013 (WRRDA) -- last Wednesday with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas400 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views