Tags: Water Safety
Nearly 300 people have drowned at mine properties since 1999. The Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR), and the Ohio Aggregates and Industrial Minerals Association (OAIMA) have joined forces to promote summer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views