Tags: water-taking permit
Dufferin Aggregates last month requested a permit from the Ministry of the Environment to take water for operation of a gravel pit it wants to open north of Paris, Ontario, according to Paris Star. Dufferin applied for the permit for a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either279 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year255 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views