Tags: water trucks
When access to its river aggregate supply was cut off, Churchman Sand & Gravel turned to recycling material brought in by construction and landscaping companies. Fred Churchman opened Churchman Sand & Gravel in Tucson in 1946. Dick Smith became a partner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views