Tags: water withdrawal permit
The North Carolina Department of Environmental and Natural Resources (NCDENR) announced Friday that its Division of Water Resources has issued a water withdrawal permit to Martin Marietta Materials. The permit will allow Martin Marietta to remove up to 12 million gallons ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views