Graniterock announced that its historic steam engine No. 10 is back on track at the California State Railroad Museum in Sacramento. According to a company news release, the oil-fired steam engine was built for the United States Army by the ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $126 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to build a new auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam, located 20 miles northeast of Sacramento. The USACE has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views