Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $126 million contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) to build a new auxiliary spillway control structure for the Folsom Dam, located 20 miles northeast of Sacramento. The USACE has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views