Tags: Weir Group PLC
The Weir Group PLC has purchased the R. Wales group of companies, which manufactures resistant linings. The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division. R. Wales has locations in British ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views