Tags: Weir Group PLC
The Weir Group PLC has purchased the R. Wales group of companies, which manufactures resistant linings. The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division. R. Wales has locations in British ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views