Tags: Weir Minerals Division
The Weir Group PLC has purchased the R. Wales group of companies, which manufactures resistant linings. The newly-acquired company is doing business as R. Wales, Specialty Rubber Products and is part of the Weir Minerals Division. R. Wales has locations in British ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views