Follow these operating and maintenance recommendations to keep your fine material screw washer operating efficiently. by Dave Schellberg and Rick Madara Many aggregate plants throughout North America use fine material screw washers for dewatering slurries of minus 1/4-inch x 0 fines in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1138 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program526 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views