In his first comments to the press after taking the reins as president of Volvo Construction Equipment on January 1, Martin Weissburg noted his unhappiness with the company’s current financial status but highlighted forward thinking and discussed two of the ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views