Tags: West Coast Aggregates
California The Napa County Planning Commission will meet on Feb. 18 to continue its review of a request to expand Syar Quarry. According to the Napa Valley Register, the operator wants to expand its 497-acre operation by 124 acres and increase ...
Vulcan Materials has announced the acquisition of Pilarcitos Quarry just east of Half Moon Bay, California. The purchase was revealed as part of a deal for four quarries between the Alabama-based Vulcan corporation and West Coast Aggregates, according to the Half Moon ...
San Joaquin County, Calif. officials gathered recently to celebrate the completion of an interchange project at South Bird Road and Highway 120 that was made possible by five quarry owners, Tracy Press reports. Cemex, Granite Construction, Knife River Corp., Teichert Aggregates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views