Tags: West Coast Aggregates
California The Napa County Planning Commission will meet on Feb. 18 to continue its review of a request to expand Syar Quarry. According to the Napa Valley Register, the operator wants to expand its 497-acre operation by 124 acres and increase ...
Vulcan Materials has announced the acquisition of Pilarcitos Quarry just east of Half Moon Bay, California. The purchase was revealed as part of a deal for four quarries between the Alabama-based Vulcan corporation and West Coast Aggregates, according to the Half Moon ...
San Joaquin County, Calif. officials gathered recently to celebrate the completion of an interchange project at South Bird Road and Highway 120 that was made possible by five quarry owners, Tracy Press reports. Cemex, Granite Construction, Knife River Corp., Teichert Aggregates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views