Tags: West Valley
John F. Long Properties, a developer in West Valley, Arizona, has requested a permit to mine sand and gravel on 100 acres near Glen Harbor Boulevard for 10 to 15 years, according to AZCentral.com. The company wants to mine 50 feet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance298 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments223 Views