Tags: West Virginia Division of Highways
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views