Tags: West Virginia Division of Highways
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views