Tags: West Virginia Division of Highways
Skelly and Loy has been awarded two open-end contracts with West Virginia Division of Highways, one for natural resources services and one for cultural resources services. Both are two-year, $1.5 million contracts.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers409 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg310 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions180 Views