Tags: West Virginia
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Court issued a ruling in Mingo Logan Coal Company v. EPA on April 23 that allows the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to revoke existing permits. The National Stone, Sand & ...
U.S. Labor Department MSHA inspectors cite several illegal mining practices at West Virginia operations The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration announced on April 27 that MSHA inspectors responded to three separate anonymous complaints about hazardous conditions at three ...
Updated on Tuesday, April 6, from the original April 5, report. Twenty-five people are dead, two have been taken to hospitals, and four are still missing after an explosion at the Massey Energy Co. Upper Big Branch coal mine in Whitesville, W.V., yesterday afternoon, Don Blankenship, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views