Tags: Western Farm Products LLC
Judges in the Tennessee Court of Appeals on Wednesday heard arguments from representatives of Western Farm Products LLC and Sumner County regarding a proposed quarry in Castalian Springs, The Tennessean reports. Western Farm wants to build a rock quarry, rock crushing ...
A company is appealing a ruling that prevents it from building a quarry in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, according to a report from The Tennessean. Western Farm Products LLC is appealing a decision Sumner County Chancellor Tom Gray made in March in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views