Tags: Western Farm
Judges in the Tennessee Court of Appeals on Wednesday heard arguments from representatives of Western Farm Products LLC and Sumner County regarding a proposed quarry in Castalian Springs, The Tennessean reports. Western Farm wants to build a rock quarry, rock crushing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views