Tags: Westmoreland County
Three people were injured in a quarry mining accident in Westmoreland County early Wednesday morning, April 29, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. The incident occurred at approximately 5 a.m. at Hanson Aggregates BMC Inc.’s Whitney Stone Quarry in Unity, Pa. “Early this ...
U.S. Congressman Jason Altmire (Pa.-04), a member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, is publicly lauding that private funding had been secured for a commuter rail line in western Pennsylvania. Congressman Altmire has been a strong supporter of the passenger ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views