Summit Materials has acquired Westroc and purchased certain aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and paving assets from Lafarge North America. Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions. Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety382 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs191 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013189 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views