Tags: wet-mining operation
The Bolivar Village Council in Bolivar, Ohio, voted almost unanimously Tuesday night against Massillon Materials’ request to rezone 182 acres of agricultural land to industrial manufacturing, according to the Times Reporter. The decision slows Massillon Materials’ plans to begin a sand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views