Tags: wet-mining operation
The Bolivar Village Council in Bolivar, Ohio, voted almost unanimously Tuesday night against Massillon Materials’ request to rezone 182 acres of agricultural land to industrial manufacturing, according to the Times Reporter. The decision slows Massillon Materials’ plans to begin a sand ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views