Tags: Whayne Supply
In the 25th year of the Cat Certified Rebuild (CCR) Program, Whayne Supply has now delivered the 5,000th machine to be rebuilt as a "like-new machines." The Cat 980G Wheel Loader, owned by Sellersburg Stone, was rebuilt to new machine specifications ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1155 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program565 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents254 Views