Tags: Whayne Supply
In the 25th year of the Cat Certified Rebuild (CCR) Program, Whayne Supply has now delivered the 5,000th machine to be rebuilt as a "like-new machines." The Cat 980G Wheel Loader, owned by Sellersburg Stone, was rebuilt to new machine specifications ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes219 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views