Tags: Whayne Supply
In the 25th year of the Cat Certified Rebuild (CCR) Program, Whayne Supply has now delivered the 5,000th machine to be rebuilt as a "like-new machines." The Cat 980G Wheel Loader, owned by Sellersburg Stone, was rebuilt to new machine specifications ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views