Tags: WHC Wildlife at Work certification program
Lafarge’s Wildlife at Work certification shows how aggregate operations can coexist in harmony with the environment. Acompany’s gravel pit one day is another person’s wildlife-filled park down the line. Lafarge has partnered with the Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC) to turn mined- out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views