Lafarge North America’s Paulding Cement plant in Paulding, Ohio mounted a bat shelter in one of the plant’s wildlife habitat areas this week in honor of Earth Day. Tim Weible, senior environmental manager at the plant, said the site is certified ...
Cemex USA announced that eight of its sites in the USA received certifications through the Wildlife Habitat Council’s (WHC) Corporate Lands for Learning and Wildlife at Work Programs. Sites include Cemex's cement plant in Knoxville, Tenn., the Brooksville Quarry in Brooksville, ...
In early November, the Wildlife Habitat Council certified both of Titan America's plants — Roanoke Cement Co. near Roanoke, Va., and the Pennsuco Complex in Medley, Fla. — for their "Wildlife At Work" programs. The distinction was awarded as a result of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY137 Views