Tags: White House
The White House, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx and several industry associations are urging Congress to find a highway funding solution before the primary source of money, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), becomes insolvent. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) projects that ...
The White House announced on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports the Senate’s proposed $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The statement comes one day after the ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto the House’s proposed spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The bill calls for $44.1 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC809 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania523 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views