Tags: White House
The White House, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx and several industry associations are urging Congress to find a highway funding solution before the primary source of money, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), becomes insolvent. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) projects that ...
The White House announced on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports the Senate’s proposed $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The statement comes one day after the ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto the House’s proposed spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The bill calls for $44.1 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill894 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]640 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure564 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches362 Views