Tags: White House
The White House, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx and several industry associations are urging Congress to find a highway funding solution before the primary source of money, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), becomes insolvent. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) projects that ...
The White House announced on Tuesday that President Obama “strongly supports the Senate’s proposed $54 billion budget for the Departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to our sister site, Better Roads. The statement comes one day after the ...
The White House threatened on Monday to veto the House’s proposed spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD), according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The bill calls for $44.1 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views