Tags: whitetopping in Johnson County
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry204 Views