Tags: WICA co-founder Kimberly Kayler
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year – has announced the call for entries for the second annual Woman of Distinction award. The Award was created to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views