Tags: WICA co-founder Kimberly Kayler
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year – has announced the call for entries for the second annual Woman of Distinction award. The Award was created to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views