Tags: WICA co-founder Kimberly Kayler
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year – has announced the call for entries for the second annual Woman of Distinction award. The Award was created to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting133 Views