Tags: wildlife habitat area
Lafarge North America’s Paulding Cement plant in Paulding, Ohio mounted a bat shelter in one of the plant’s wildlife habitat areas this week in honor of Earth Day. Tim Weible, senior environmental manager at the plant, said the site is certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production658 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views