Tags: wildlife habitat area
Lafarge North America’s Paulding Cement plant in Paulding, Ohio mounted a bat shelter in one of the plant’s wildlife habitat areas this week in honor of Earth Day. Tim Weible, senior environmental manager at the plant, said the site is certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher498 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing167 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress150 Views