Tags: wildlife habitat area
Lafarge North America’s Paulding Cement plant in Paulding, Ohio mounted a bat shelter in one of the plant’s wildlife habitat areas this week in honor of Earth Day. Tim Weible, senior environmental manager at the plant, said the site is certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1161 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas369 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents284 Views