Tags: William G. Petrole III
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C. Nelson and Vickers have each served as ...
Topcon Positioning Systems named Mark Jones as construction sales manager for the Northeast region. Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he ...
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products. Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs942 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident359 Views
- Three miners injured after air blast following a collapse231 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views