Tags: William G. Petrole III
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C. Nelson and Vickers have each served as ...
Topcon Positioning Systems named Mark Jones as construction sales manager for the Northeast region. Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he ...
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products. Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views