Tags: William G. Petrole III
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C. Nelson and Vickers have each served as ...
Topcon Positioning Systems named Mark Jones as construction sales manager for the Northeast region. Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he ...
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products. Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views