A California quarry was ordered to stop fill removal last month, nine days after it began, according to a report from The Willits News. The Mendocino County Planning and Building Services Department ordered Mendocino Forest Products to stop work at its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views