Martin Marietta Materials in Castle Hayne, North Carolina, has donated 1,000 tons of crushed granite to be dropped in the Cape Fear River for a fish habitat that will provide a place for fish to spawn and lay eggs, the ...
Cooper Kenworth has opened a 31,000-square-foot parts and service operation in Asheville, North Carolina. The facility, located along U.S. Interstate 40 at 1895 Old Haywood Road, has 14 service bays and a 7,000-square-foot parts department. One bay is a dedicated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance327 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention165 Views