Tags: Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit
A Wisconsin man was sentenced this week to 7 1/2 years of probation for theft of electrical wire from Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit, according to WSAW. Ben Jovanovich, a 19-year-old from Amherst, Wisconsin, was arrested following a series of thefts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry312 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views