Tags: Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit
A Wisconsin man was sentenced this week to 7 1/2 years of probation for theft of electrical wire from Wimme Sand and Gravel Pit, according to WSAW. Ben Jovanovich, a 19-year-old from Amherst, Wisconsin, was arrested following a series of thefts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views