Tags: wireless data services
Komatsu and Orbcomm signed an agreement allowing Orbcomm to continue to provide wireless data services for Komatsu’s heavy equipment telematics operations. The multi-year agreement covers the Komtrax and VHMS onboard machine monitoring and communications systems.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views