Tags: wireless data services
Komatsu and Orbcomm signed an agreement allowing Orbcomm to continue to provide wireless data services for Komatsu’s heavy equipment telematics operations. The multi-year agreement covers the Komtrax and VHMS onboard machine monitoring and communications systems.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing152 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views