Tags: wireless data services
Komatsu and Orbcomm signed an agreement allowing Orbcomm to continue to provide wireless data services for Komatsu’s heavy equipment telematics operations. The multi-year agreement covers the Komtrax and VHMS onboard machine monitoring and communications systems.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production680 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views