Tags: Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Residents in Brookfield, Wisconsin, are gathering signatures for a petition against a proposed quarry rehabilitation plan that includes filling the former quarry with clean fill, according to a report from Brookfield Now. Residents at Regal Crest Village Apartments created the petition, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views