Tags: Wisconsin DNR
Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
Residents in Brookfield, Wisconsin, are gathering signatures for a petition against a proposed quarry rehabilitation plan that includes filling the former quarry with clean fill, according to a report from Brookfield Now. Residents at Regal Crest Village Apartments created the petition, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill894 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]640 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure564 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches361 Views