Tags: Wisconsin DNR
Two Minnesota-based companies will pay $80,000 for polluting waterways. The Wisconsin State Journal reports that a frac sand mining operation in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, is being penalized for “discharging sediment into Burnett County wetlands, a creek and the St. Croix River, which ...
Residents in Brookfield, Wisconsin, are gathering signatures for a petition against a proposed quarry rehabilitation plan that includes filling the former quarry with clean fill, according to a report from Brookfield Now. Residents at Regal Crest Village Apartments created the petition, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania497 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views