Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” joined forces today in Washington, D.C. for the launch of I Make America, a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure ...
Engineering and transportation planning firm Bonestroo has hired Amanda Schaefer as planner in the firm’s Mequon, Wis., office. Schaefer brings more than five years of planning experience. She is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, where she earned ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting960 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve498 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion112 Views