Tags: Women in Concrete Alliance
The inaugural roundtable for women working in blue collar transportation careers was held on Friday, June 3, at the U.S. Department of Transportation. This roundtable included representatives of 25 organizations from a broad array of transportation fields, including women who ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments300 Views