Tags: women-owned businesses
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views