Tags: Woodford County Board
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.aggman.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama An Alabama attorney is unhappy that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) approved Vulcan Materials Co.’s ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views