Tags: Woodford County Board
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.aggman.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama An Alabama attorney is unhappy that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) approved Vulcan Materials Co.’s ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting943 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem916 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve460 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime229 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views