Tags: work tools campus in Wamego
Caterpillar Inc. on Aug. 18 announced that it will begin work immediately to expand its work tools business in Wamego, Kan. The company will begin construction of a 40,000-square-foot-building at its work tools campus in Wamego. When the new facility ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views