Tags: work truck
International on Wednesday, March 21, debuted a brand-new severe service low cab-forward work truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) 2012 trade show being held in Louisville, Ky. Jim Hebe, vice president of North American Sales for International, said the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views