Tags: worker exposure
Since the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and Unimin Corp. developed the Helmet-CAM assessment technology, which integrates video and dust data into an exposure assessment tool, it has proven to be so effective for assessing respirable dust ...
Educational materials for aggregates professionals Dozer operator training Immersive Technologies released a new dozer operator training technology for use with its Advanced Equipment Simulators, including the PRO3. The release includes dozer enhancements in SimControl 4.2, including a task-based operator assessment and reporting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility321 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views