Tags: workforce trends
The mining industry is expected to lose more than half of its skilled laborers by 2029, according to a report update released Wednesday from the Government and Public Affairs Committee of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The technical ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted213 Views