Tags: working places examination
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Policy Letter (PPL) clarifying the requirements for examination of working places addressed in C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. The PPL, which MSHA released due to operator questions about which type of records ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views