Tags: workplace examinations
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that federal inspectors issued 195 citations and 15 orders during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal mines and five metal/non-metal (MNM) mines during the month of February. One of the five ...
There have been 25 fatalities at metal and non-metal (M/NM) operations from October 2013 through August 2014 — a marked increase over years past. In response, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) convened a stakeholder meeting in May 2014 ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views